24 hours/day; 7 days/week
- $ 6.00 - 0 to 1:00 Hour
- $ 13.00 - 1:01 to 2:00 Hours
- $ 15.00 - 2:01 to 12:00 Hours
- $ 30.00 - 12:01 to 24:00 Hours
- Event parking rates range from $ 15.00 to $ 25.00.
All of the above pricing includes all applicable taxes
Parking Rates for Theatre Commons Lot
The above pricing includes all applicable taxes
Most Seattle Center parking facilities are available for monthly parking. Seattle Center has the most competitive and flexible monthly parking rates in the neighborhood.
This is a great opportunity if you live or work in our neighborhood. More information on Monthly Parking.
Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
There are three (3) level 2 electric vehicle charging station locations in the 5th Avenue N. Garage. Two are on level Pl, one of which is a van accessible ADA Space, and one on level P2.
The fee for charging is $2 and payment is by credit card only.
You may park in the space only while your vehicle is actively charging (Washington Administrative Code, WAC 172-100-150).
Is available at a 15% discount and can be used as payment at the automated pay machines in both the 5th Ave N. and the Mercer St. Garages. More information.
Coupon Parking Program for Organizations and Event Coordinators
More information on how to take advantage of our Parking Coupon/E-Scrip Program for your event.
General Rate Information
- PARKING RATES fluctuate with demand. Higher rates apply when heavy demand is anticipated.
- All parking is available on a first come/first served basis except when presold or by specific contractual obligation.
Accessible Parking Spaces
Accessible Parking Spaces are located at several locations along the periphery of the campus. All Seattle Center garages have designated accessible parking spots. If all the available spaces are full, visitors should check with the Attendant on Duty for remaining availability.
- Mercer Parking Garage offers 67 accessible parking stalls on levels B & C, adjacent to the garage’s sky bridge to Marion Oliver McCaw Hall. Note: due to height restrictions, the stalls at this facility are not van-accessible.
- The 5th Ave N Garage offers 24 accessible parking stalls, including eight van-accessible stalls. One of the van-accessible stalls is also equipped with an Electrical Vehicle Changing station.
- The Theatre Commons ADA Parking Lot, located between Seattle Repertory Theater and Cornish Playhouse, offers six accessible parking stalls, including three van-accessible stalls, and an accessible pick-up and drop-off area. An additional drop-off area along Mercer St. between Cornish Playhouse and Phelps Center/Exhibition Hall also accommodates patrons with disabilities.
- The School District Parking Lot, located at 5th Avenue North near the Harrison St. entry to the Seattle Center campus, offers six parking spaces, with one accessible parking stall and five van-accessible stalls, which are located in the southwest corner of the lower parking lot.
All Seattle Center parking rates subject to change without written notice. For more information please call (206) 684-7340.