Festál Flyaway Giveaway Contest
Win Air Travel for Two from Alaska Airlines
Collect as many stamps from the festivals as you can and be entered to win air travel for two tickets to the Alaska Airlines destination of your choice*. Each stamp is an entry to win; the more Festál events you attend, the more stamps you collect, the higher your odds!
Contest is closed and winners will be announced on Friday, December 13, 2019
Be eligible to win in three easy steps!
1. Download Your Festál Passport – You Get a Bonus Stamp for Downloading Online!
2. Bring your Festál Passport to each festival to get a stamp at the Armory Information Desk. The more stamps*, the higher your odds of winning!
3. Drop-off at the Armory Information Desk OR mail your stamp page of the Festál Passport with your name and email address to Seattle Center, Attn: Festál Flyaway Giveaway, 305 Harrison St. Seattle, WA, 98109 by November 11, 2019 to be entered to win. One winner will be announced on Friday, December 13, 2019.
Mark Your Calendars for the Upcoming Festál Events! Click here for events.
*One stamp is allowed per event, not per day the event takes place (i.e. Saturday and Sunday events are only eligible for one stamp on either day).
Full Contest Rules Below
OFFICIAL RULES, SEATTLE CENTER AND ALASKA AIRLINES FLYAWAY GIVEAWAY PARTICIPATION IS FREE; NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
1) Eligibility: Seattle Center and Alaska Airlines Flyaway Giveaway is open to legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Employees of Seattle Center and of Sponsor, their affiliates and subsidiaries, and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, sibling and their respective spouses, regardless of where they live) or persons living in the same households of such individuals, whether or not related, are not eligible to enter or win a prize. THE CONTEST IS VOID OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES, AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. The Flyaway Giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
2) Follow Seattle Center on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to sign-up to receive your Passport or stop by Seattle Center to pick up a physical Festál Passport at the Armory. Users who receive their Passport by signing up online will receive a bonus stamp.
3) How to Enter: Bring the Festál Passport to any of the 24 festivals throughout the year to Seattle Center and receive a stamp at the Information Desk inside the Armory. Each stamp is an entry – the more stamps, the greater the chances of winning.
4) Submission process: Users can submit passport with a minimum of one stamp to be entered to win. Passports can be dropped off at the Information Desk inside The Armory at any time or can be mailed to Seattle Center c/o Flyaway Giveaway, 305 Harrison St., Seattle, WA 98109 to be considered for entry.
Finals: One grand prize winner and two runners up will be selected to win.
• Each Passport with a minimum of one stamp will be entered into a database. Each stamp will duplicate the participant’s entry.
• Three participants will be chosen at random.
5) Seattle Center, the City of Seattle, Co-Sponsors, Administrator, and their respective parents, affiliates, divisions, and agencies and each of the foregoing entities’ respective employees, officers, directors, and agents are not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate receipt or transfer of entry information due to any cause, including but not limited to human error, technical malfunctions, lost/delayed data receipt, failures of any telephone network, computer equipment, or software or any combination thereof, inability to access web sites, damage to a user’s computer system (hardware and software). Participants who submit inaccurate or incomplete entry may be excluded from participation in the prize drawing. All entries become the property of Seattle Center, a Department of the City of Seattle. Entries will not be used by the Seattle Center for commercial purposes, but are subject to disclosure under the Washington Public Records Act. Entrants agree to be bound by these rules and consent to use of their names in any and all media without further consideration.
6) Prize Packages:
• One (1) Grand Prize Winner will receive - Two (2) round-trip travel vouchers to any Alaska Airlines destination
• One (1) Second Place Winner will receive – Festál Basket
• One (1) Third Place Winner will receive – Festál Cookbook
Prizes will be available for pick-up at Seattle Center. Winners will be notified when items are available for pickup.
Legal name, phone number, and email address must be provided to claim prize. Prize winner is responsible for all arrangements associated with attending. No prize substitution or transfer of prize permitted except at the sole discretion of Seattle Center. Winner is responsible for all taxes and other cost associated with prizes.
PRIZE: Winner will receive (enter other prize info) and two (2) round-trip coach class air travel certificates courtesy of Alaska Airlines. The approximate retail value of prize is $(Voucher value is $1,120) total.
The travel authorization (certificate) is valid for flights served by Alaska Airlines, Horizon Airlines and/or applicable Skywest Airlines flights. Mileage Plan Miles cannot be earned or credited. First Class paid upgrades or mileage plan upgrades are allowed. Connections are also allowed (subject to fare rules) First Bag Free for Alaska Airlines Visa Signature® Cardholders. See our checked baggage policy and flight schedules at www.alaskaair.com for more details. Individual travel taxes may apply. Once ticketed, fare rules apply regarding changes to itinerary. The certificate is valid for one year from date of issue with no extensions permitted. Winner and guest must possess all necessary documentation required for air travel (e.g., a valid, government-issued driver’s license, U.S. passport, etc.).
The following black-out dates apply: NOV 15-25, 2019 and DEC 18, 2019 - JAN 2, 2020. The certificate is void if bartered or sold. If lost, the certificate may not be reissued.
Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes (or a portion thereof) of equal or greater value. No substitutions or transfers of prize(s) are permitted by the winner(s), except at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
All taxes and all other costs associated with acceptance or use of the above prize(s) are the sole responsibility of the applicable winner.
7) Limitations of Liability: Each participant agrees (i) to abide by the terms of these Official Rules and the decisions of Seattle Center which are final and binding on all matters relating to this Flyaway Giveaway, and (ii) to
release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless Seattle Center, the City of Seattle and Co-Sponsors from any and all claims, actions, and/or liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with participation in and/or for entry into the Flyaway Giveaway, any related activities, or acceptance or use of any prize won.
Seattle Center reserves the right to disqualify from eligibility any email addresses which, in its sole and absolute discretion, are offensive, sexually inappropriate, infringe the rights of any third party, expose it to legal liability, or would tend to harm the good name and reputation of Seattle Center.
By submitting your information into this contest, you are expressly conveying to Seattle Center use of email address for email marketing purposes.
8) General Conditions: If for any reason this Flyaway Giveaway is not capable of running as planned due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Seattle Center, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this contest, Seattle Center, the City of Seattle and the Co-Sponsors (Prize donors and SCF) reserve the right, at their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest. Should the Flyaway Giveaway be terminated, Seattle Center, the City of Seattle and Co-Sponsors reserve the right to select potential winner in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the action requiring such termination. Released Parties are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any computer system, server, or service providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any entry to be received by Seattle Center, the City of Seattle and Co-Sponsors because of technical problems, human error or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer equipment relating to or resulting from participation in this contest.
9) Winners List: the name of the winner will be available on the Seattle Center webpage, on or after December 11, 2019.
10) Administrator: The Administrator of this Flyaway Giveaway is Seattle Center, a Department of the City of Seattle, 305 Harrison Street, Seattle, WA 98109-4645.