Bringing Your School Bus to Seattle Center
Suggested locations for free, on-street bus parking:
- East side, First Ave N, north of Thomas St. Curb signed for 3 hour School Bus parking only, Monday - Friday, 9:00 am - 3:00 pm.
- East side, Warren Ave N, north of Republican St.
- West side, 4th Ave N, between Republican and Mercer. Curb signed for 3 hour School Bus parking only, Monday - Friday, 9:00 am - 3:00 pm. (4th Ave is one-way northbound.)
Please be aware that on-street parking in the Uptown neighborhood where Seattle Center is located is very limited. Most spaces are metered, and all vehicles, including buses, can be ticketed for violations.
There are many loading zones and drop off points around the campus, but when parking for more than a few minutes, please direct your bus to one of the on-street parking locations listed above.
- 2nd Ave N, south of Thomas St: Best for Center House, Children's Theater, Pacific Science Center
- 1st Ave N, between Harrison and Republican: Best for KeyArena.
- Republican, at Warren Ave N: Best for Northwest Rooms, VERA Project.
- Mercer St, between Warren and 3rd N: Best for Seattle Reperatory Theater, Intiman, McCaw Hall.
- First Ave N, north of Thomas - approx. 6 buses. Curb signed for 3 hour School Bus parking only, 9:00 am - 3:00 pm.
- Warren Ave N, north of Republican - approx. 2 buses in "Charter Bus Zone."
- 4th Ave N, north of Republican - approx 7 buses. Curb signed for 3 hour School Bus parking only, 9:00 am - 3:00 pm. One-way north, enter from 5th/Republican