Thank you for visiting the Seattle Center Armory! The Armory features a public atrium space offering high quality dining, entertainment, and fun. As the “Center of the Center,” the Armory is a hub for customer wayfinding, event information, and a central gathering place for all visitors to Seattle Center’s campus and facilities. To this end, Seattle Center has established basic rules of conduct for The Armory to promote a safe and welcoming environment for all.
These activities are not permitted in the Seattle Center Armory:
- Skating, skateboarding or bicycling.
- Bringing in animals other than service animals (SMC 14.04.030), except as authorized by Seattle Center.
- Being under the influence of alcohol/illegal drugs, and selling, using, or possessing alcohol/illegal drugs.
- Unauthorized vending or solicitation of contributions.
- Disruptive or unsafe behavior that disturbs other patrons or creates a risk to personal staff or damages property.
- Lying down in the restrooms or on any floor, bench, or table in the Seattle Center Armory, or blocking aisles, exits, or entrances by sitting or lying down in them.
- Engaging in behavior in the building or entranceways which may unreasonably interfere with the rights of other patrons to use and enjoy the facility.
- Unattended/abandoned items are subject to disposal.
- Engaging in any activity prohibited by law.
Requirements for use of Seattle Center Atrium:
- Shirts and shoes are required at all times.
- Priority table use for dining patrons.
Compliance with these rules is a condition for entering or remaining on these premises. Individuals who violate these rules will be asked to stop such behavior, and may be subject to a Notice of Exclusion. Failure to comply with a Notice of Exclusion may subject a person to citation and/or arrest for criminal trespass. (RCW 9.A.52.070 and SMC 12A.08.040).
Your cooperation in observing these rules is appreciated.